As a renowned sculptor and jewellery designer, Bibi Van Der Velden opens her Amsterdam studio and gallery space this May (and beyond!) for artisans to create their own immersive art installation alongside a mentorship from Bibi, in effort to support talented artists at all levels - students, up and coming or further established.
Address: The BVDV Studio, Lauriergracht 6A, 1016 RL Amsterdam
The first installation is to be themed with interpretations around nature, sustainability and our Sea Creatures collection.
See more of what we’re looking for, in terms of inspiration below in these moodboard images.
The chosen artist(s) will have the creative studio space to invite clients, hold events and sell their work, as well as networking within the BVDV creative community and all of its external creative clients and friends.
What will we provide the proposed artists with?
- Creative mentoring on the artistic process together directly with Bibi Van Der Velden.
- A space to get creative, have fun, exhibit and network alongside a partnership with BVDV for a maximum of 3 months.
- Our artistic network and private clients are inspired and intrigued by art, and will be invited to the space for you to meet and introduce yourself, and your work too.
- PR outreach from our BVDV marketing team on our partnership together to raise awareness of your project within our space.
- Support from our own internal marketing sharing on Instagram (46k followers), marketing newsletter (3.2k database) and website channel.
- Our network of HNWI clients for private appointments to be held in the space with likelihood of interest and potential sales or further projects.
Interested? Please apply with a full pitch on what you could do with this space, how you envisage the installation with your work, as well as any ideas you might have too. You are also welcome to book an in-person viewing of the studio.